Jeju Island (Korea) | Drama World

Hi explorers 🐰 For the coming weeks, I will be posting about the places I have visited in Jeju Island. So far I have been to Korea t...


Hi explorers 🐰

For the coming weeks, I will be posting about the places I have visited in Jeju Island.

So far I have been to Korea twice, the first time was with my family following a tour in 2012 from December to January (Winter) for around a week. The second time I went with a friend in 2013 from May till June (Summer) for 3 weeks to explore again. You know, normally for the last day of the trip you will feel really reluctant to return home, but I guess staying in Korea for 3 weeks really got us all worn out and my pocket couldn’t sustain any longer as well hahah !

These coming weeks, I will just be talking about my first trip to Korea and all the touristy places that the tour guide brought us to, I will just automatically skip those. Before we head to Drama World Museum, filling up the tummy is a must 😏  Perhaps I was famished back then, the Dakgalbi (‎닭갈비) lunch was so fulfilling ~

嗨爱旅游的朋友们 🐰
在来临的几个星期我会上传我在济州岛的旅游点滴。

目前我已去过韩国两次,第一次是和家人一同随旅游团在 2012 年的十二月尾到一月头(冬天),那时待了大概一个星期左右。另一次是在 2013 年五月尾到六月头 (夏天)和朋友又跑到韩国探险,这次我们足足待了三个星期。通常最后一天回国总有点依依不舍的感觉,可是待了三个星期的我们实在是累垮了,我想当时口袋也坚持不住了哈哈!

这几个星期,我会专注在第一次的韩国行程,那些观光客去的地方我就不提啦… 在开始介绍 Drama World 博物馆之前,当然先要填满肚子呵呵 😏  可能当时我真的饿坏了,这餐 Dakgalbi (‎닭갈비) 实在是让我十分满足啊 ~


If you are a lover of K-dramas, you will probably have a good time mimicking your favourite Korean actor or actress with the props provided here.

如果你是韩国电视剧的爱好者,你能在这里使用他们提供的道具试着模仿你最喜欢的演员们,我想你可能就会玩得很开心吧。


If you want to be different from others, you can try posing the backache pose like my dad and brother hahah ! If not, you can learn from my sister in an attempt to act cute or just be like me, lacking creativity and trying to look pretty.

如果你想和别人与众不同,你可以尝试像我爹和哥一样摆个背痛的姿势哈哈!不然就学我妹耍可爱或跟着我没创意的摆美。


In fact, this museum is quite remote, the place is also quite rundown, if not for our tour bus bringing us here, I guess getting to this museum could eat up half our day. Though I had a really fun time here with my family, coming back here is a nono. If you have travelled all parts of Jeju Island and have nowhere else to go, then maybe you can think about visiting this museum.

其实这博物馆挺偏僻的,地方也有点旧,要不是旅游巴士把我们带到这里,我想要到达这博物馆应该也要花上半天的时间。虽然和我家人在这玩得很开心,但不至于会再回来。如果你已经走遍济州岛,没有别的地方可去,那你才考虑来这里吧 ~


In general, travellers don’t really spend a lot of time in Jeju Island, so I would recommend you save your precious Jeju time for places that are more worth visiting, unless you are super in love with the ancient Korean setup, in that case I can’t stop you 😅

In the following weeks I will introduce you to more interesting and picturesque places, so remember to check for updates !

Till the next time !

通常大家都不会花很长的时间待在济州岛,所以我建议把宝贵的时间留给比这里更值得的地方,除非你真的很喜欢古装的韩剧,那么我就阻止不了你了啦 😅

这几个星期我会介绍你们一些我认为更好玩也更美丽的地方,所以记得要回来喔 !

下次见,拜拜咯 !

You Might Also Like

0 comments