Etude House | Precious Mineral Any Cushion Make-up Foundation Review

Good Morning Beauties ♕ Recently I have found my new favorite foundation to use on an everyday basis and that’s the baby I will be shar...


Good Morning Beauties ♕

Recently I have found my new favorite foundation to use on an everyday basis and that’s the baby I will be sharing with you today ^^

This magical foundation contains SPF 50+ / PA+++, the SPF value determines how long will the sun protection be and the number of “+” behind the PA determines how great the coverage of sun protection is. So in short, this baby is really good if you take UV protection very seriously ^^

If you were to compare, this works more like a liquid foundation than a compact powder. Instead of applying it with a brush or with hand, it comes with this mini navy cushion for its application and this cute little cushion has this velvety feel that gently spreads the make-up juice evenly onto your face with just a light dab ♥ Meanwhile, as the cushion is in navy, you can easily tell whether your dab was a little too generous or just right (you don’t want to look like a chinese zombie). Personally, I do not fancy the feeling of thick and heavy make up (esp foundation) as my face will get heated up pretty quickly in this humid weather, however this foundation feels light on my skin as compared to normal foundation (my face can finally breathe with make-up on) and at the same time adding radiant glow onto my face (you know those korean look). Super love ! On a side note, I do know Laneige (Korean brand) carries something similar to this product, but considering that this only cost $32 and its refill (eco-friendly) only priced at $16 , you should give yourself a chance and try this on your skin once you finish up your last pack of foundation & of course to save a bit from the refills for other useful beauty products. Make a switch, you have to try it to believe it *wink* Start investing on your face beauties ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments