Innisfree | Green Tea Pure Cleansing Water Review

Good Afternoon Beauties ♕ Just want to do a short review on this cleansing water from Innisfree. It removes not only sunscreen and BB c...


Good Afternoon Beauties ♕

Just want to do a short review on this cleansing water from Innisfree. It removes not only sunscreen and BB cream but also light point makeup. You’d probably already know that green tea is a gem, especially when drinking it (hot). It benefits your body in in numerous ways, from improving brain function and making you smarter, to helping you boost metabolism by increasing physical performance. Though I personally think that applying green tea skin care products on the skin’s surface would not be as useful as getting it into your body, it’s still beneficial as it is really good in fight against aging, as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients !

The most important part when talking about cleansing products would definitely be the feeling it leaves on my face after applying, and for this innisfree cleansing water, I really love it ! I would say it feels more like a cleansing oil than cleansing water. For most cleansing oils, they make my skin feel greasy and uncomfortable, leading to the need to use another cleanser after, so as to make my face feel clean enough for skin care routines. However, this green tea cleansing water is slightly different, as it does not make my skin feel overly cleaned to the point that I feel there is no moisture at all left on my skin after cleansing. My face feels clean and moisturized with a comfortable amount of oil after application, and after a minute or so of leaving my face to “cool off”, my face actually feels bouncy and fresh instead of squeaky clean, which would point to an overly tightened skin.
Place 2 sheets of cotton pad on top of pump and gently press downwards. Use wet cotton pads to softly swipe across your face. Whenever you feel that your skin is dry, finish by washing only with water after product use.
Since sunscreen is a necessity for everyday use and using just normal cleanser does not throughly remove the sunscreen, and using common make up remover is usually harmful to the skin, I would recommend this cleansing water to ladies who do not like the overly tightened feeling when using cleansing foam after using an oil-based make up remover. I personally do not like that kind of feeling as I feel like my skin is screaming for moisture ~ hahah ! Also, 80% of this cleansing water is filled with natural origin ingredients (Jeju Eco-friendly green tea moisturizing, antioxidant ingredients and witch hazel water), oh did I mention that this green tea cleansing water smells really really pleasant ?

Ps. The pump feature makes it very convenient to use !

You Might Also Like

0 comments